[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Searching for posts with the image hash ‘fKUj3Fg/dAShPDe0uGDwvQ==’. 4 results found.


View Post

>> No.251863685 [View]
File: 159KiB, 1000x800, 1512068526431.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
251863685

>>251862091
The Class's art is kind of boring, the other EX II's have more dynamic and interesting poses, hell, they even have one pose for Gran and one for DJ, they could've gone for a more intense drawing if they wanted to portray a battle hardened veteran.

>> No.211710179 [View]
File: 159KiB, 1000x800, 1512068526431.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
211710179

>>211709841
Farming kavat jizz while waiting for equinox to finish for Focus farming. Feeling dead but determined.

>> No.206617678 [View]
File: 159KiB, 1000x800, file.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
206617678

Imagine Himiko gets tired after a moderate day of doing little to nothing. She walks up to you and asks for a piggyback ride. You hoist up the 9lb 8oz newborn on your back as you walk. After a few minutes she falls asleep. Enraged that out of your kindness she couldnt even be arsed to have a conversation with you, you decide to start running. She wakes up after feeling the bouncing of your jog and says "nyeh? What are you doing?" You reply "Can't tell you, it's magic." With a massive grin on your face you grab her legs and swing her around like a hammer throw. You release and she goes flying into the woods. You shout at the flying dwarf "So long gay Bowser!"

>> No.206540178 [View]
File: 159KiB, 1000x800, file.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
206540178

Imagine Himiko gets tired after a moderate day of doing little to nothing. She walks up to you and asks for a piggyback ride. You hoist up the 9lb 8oz newborn on your back as you walk. After a few minutes she falls asleep. Enraged that out of your kindness she couldnt even be arsed to have a conversation with you, you decide to start running. She wakes up after feeling the bouncing of your jog and says "nyeh? What are you doing?" You reply "Can't tell you, it's magic." With a massive grin on your face you grab her legs and swing her around like a hammer throw. You release and she goes flying into the woods. You shout at the flying dwarf "So long gay Bowser!"



Navigation
View Posts [Prev] [1] [Next]
Theme [ FoolFuuka - Default / FoolFuuka - Midnight / Fuuka / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba B ]