[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/a/ - Anime & Manga


View Post

>> No.177747146
File: 153KiB, 1252x1588, michiru.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747146

>>177747113
im taking the one on the right

>> No.177747223
File: 225KiB, 1920x1080, 57245743986704950222.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747223

>>177747113
KM > main series

>> No.177747262
File: 361KiB, 2149x3035, yande.re 457209 alexmaster bra cleavage saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747262

>>177747113
Easily.

>> No.177747395
File: 1MiB, 3500x2413, yande.re 435449 kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747395
Quoted By: >>177754312

>>177747113
Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>> shit >>> Eriri

>> No.177747507

Eriri > Megumi > the rest

>> No.177747555

>>177747262
easily worst girl

>> No.177747602
Quoted By: >>177747640

>>177747113
Any of them except worst heroine Utaha.

>> No.177747640

>>177747602
She is nice in her own manga but terrible in the main series.

>> No.177747654
File: 158KiB, 1114x800, DmPRx04U0AEgwgU.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747654

>>177747113
As always, Utaha has the best lingerie.
Then Michiru and then Megumi. Izumi is meh.
Eriri a shit.

>> No.177747748
File: 349KiB, 1080x1920, 11 - XfKpr61.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747748

>>177747113
Megumi > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru > Akane > Utaha

>> No.177747839

>>177747654
>Eriri and Megumi have almost the same size

>> No.177747871
Quoted By: >>177748104

>>177747654
>generic black lingerie with garter that looks like a hooker
>best
Eriri and Megumi have most elegant and purest lingerie, bar none. Michiru is second with her colorfully bold designed lingerie, followed by Izumi's plain but simplistic white design. Utaha is dead last.

>> No.177747897
File: 176KiB, 1258x958, DmPRyMVV4AIB1cP.jpg:orig.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177747897
Quoted By: >>177748259

>> No.177748074
File: 118KiB, 600x1067, DJq5BtzU8AAEeT0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748074

>>177747113
>Megumi and Eriri's color schemes are preserved
>Utaha is not
What does this mean?

>> No.177748104
File: 273KiB, 686x720, 1535556253160.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748104
Quoted By: >>177748166

>>177747871
Are you being serious? Black, lace lingerie is literally timeless.

>> No.177748114

>>177748074
They don't care about Utaha, so it's whatever for her.

>> No.177748145

>>177748074
Well, Utaha did get a sex-scene in her spin-off. We didn't get to see the sex between Megumi and Tomoya in the novel. Eriri got nothing.

>> No.177748166
Quoted By: >>177748259

>>177748104
G E N E R I C H O O K E R.

>> No.177748195
Quoted By: >>177748259

>>177748145
>We didn't get to see the sex between Megumi and Tomoya in the novel

Saved for the movie.

>> No.177748206
Quoted By: >>177748259

>>177748145
her spin-off nobody cares about*

>> No.177748259
File: 181KiB, 1035x1200, DVlSffzUMAE6Yem.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748259

>>177747897
>>177747654
Megumi, and Utaha look the best as always. Fitting for the winners.

>>177748166
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>>177748195
I don't think they'll go full on R-rated, but I think we'll get a bit more than the novel.

>>177748206
t. assblasted Eririfag that's still bitter that his heroine got her spin-off literally axed.

>> No.177748312
Quoted By: >>177748382

>>177748145
Not true. We got an implied having sex for Megumi in the LN. For Utaha, there was only a morning after scene in a not canon spinoff.

>> No.177748341
Quoted By: >>177748382

>>177748259
>I don't think they'll go full on R-rated, but I think we'll get a bit more than the novel.

It's probably be like WA2 where the area where the genitals are are suspiciously dark.

>> No.177748345
File: 768KiB, 1080x1552, 1529969916139.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748345

>>177748145
>Well, Utaha did get a sex-scene in her spin-off
And it was glorious.

>> No.177748382
Quoted By: >>177748503

>>177748312
>there was only a morning after scene
No, there was more. See >>177748345.

>>177748341
I think so as well.

>> No.177748416

>>177748074
Green dress and green sexy lingerie...that color really brings out Eriri's best side.

>> No.177748437

>>177748259
Nobody gives a shit about spin-offs. Get over it.

>> No.177748467
File: 128KiB, 587x800, 1529990241259.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748467

>>177748437
They do when it's better than the original.

>> No.177748503

>>177748382
It's still nothing.

>> No.177748504

>>177748437
Get lost Eririfag.

>> No.177748511

>>177748467
>Delusional Utahafag

>> No.177748575
File: 315KiB, 429x415, 1522097363407.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748575

>>177748503
As someone who's second favorite heroine was Utaha, it was certainly something for me. Both of my favorite girls got happy endings, and I'm happy for them. I don't see anything wrong with enjoying the spin-off.

>> No.177748578
File: 1MiB, 1080x1920, 1 - b1JbmaA.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748578

>>177748467
>better than the original
You know that isn't even remotely close to being true.

>> No.177748605
Quoted By: >>177748673

>>177748503
It's still more than what was shown in the LN.

>> No.177748637

>megumi gets the original storyline
>utaha gets her spin-off
>eriri is literally left with nothing
Always gets a chuckle out of me.

>> No.177748673
Quoted By: >>177748705

>>177748605
Because it's a novel and not a manga, but in the novel Megumi presses her bare breasts against his chest.

>> No.177748689

>>177748467
>Utahafag clings to a boring spinoff where nothing happens because it's the only way to trick himself into thinking Utaha won
Mayu was the single good thing that came out of KM.

>> No.177748705
Quoted By: >>177748782

>>177748673
Michiru and Izumi had already done that ages ago

>> No.177748769
File: 338KiB, 820x1458, 1510106787609.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748769

>>177748637
Eriri got Tomoya's first love and the implication had things been different, he would have been with Eriri instead in the canon story. She also got Utaha's approval of being the main heroine in her eyes.

>> No.177748782
Quoted By: >>177748827

>>177748705
Did they do it while his penis was rubbing against their vaginas?

>> No.177748785
File: 616KiB, 1065x1510, 048.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748785
Quoted By: >>177748911

>>177748689
Keep telling yourself that, Eririfag.

>> No.177748818

>>177748637
>t.utahafag trying to shill his irrelevant and inferior spin-off

>> No.177748827

>>177748782
No, but it's not like the novel described that either.

>> No.177748856
File: 259KiB, 900x1280, 1485407537974.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748856

>>177748689
>Mayu was the single good thing that came out of KM.
As one would expect from notMegumi.

>> No.177748871
Quoted By: >>177749042

>>177748769
>Eriri got Tomoya's first love and the implication had things been different, he would have been with Eriri instead in the canon story.
That just makes her more pathetic.
>She also got Utaha's approval of being the main heroine in her eyes.
Eririfags hate Utaha so its not like that means anything.

>> No.177748894
File: 2MiB, 1920x1080, 1480802795330.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748894
Quoted By: >>177756750

>>177748818
I'm a Megumifag first, and foremost. Thank you very much.

>>177748769
Megumi was always the main heroine. Stop with the reaching.

>> No.177748911
Quoted By: >>177748991

>>177748785
Except I like Megumi more. You know I'm right, anyways.

>> No.177748964

>>177747113
You can never go wrong with the fang.

>> No.177748978

The romance in KM was weak. It's like it was pulled out at the last second to quickly wrap up the series.

>> No.177748991
File: 55KiB, 477x370, based utaha.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177748991
Quoted By: >>177749178

>>177748911
Mayu was a decent wingwoman but that's it. Utaha was the star of the show.

>> No.177749042

>>177748871
No, it does the exact opposite. You're just downplaying because you're a hater.

You're generalizing and either way it's irrelevant. How the story is written and what the characters thinks are the only things that matter.

>> No.177749081
Quoted By: >>177749656

>>177749042
>You're just downplaying because you're a hater.
Not him, but it does make her pathetic. Eriri had the biggest lead out of the three, and still lost.

>> No.177749126

>>177749042
It doesn't, that just makes her the Uruka of Saekano, in other words the worst girl.
Utaha's character was butchered in the second half of the LN, so of course she would go full retard like that, but in the end Eriri is still the biggest loser of all.

>> No.177749177

>>177749126
Fumino = Megumi
Uruka = Eriri
Mafuyu = Utaha

>> No.177749178

>>177748991
Mayu hits it off and had the best chemistry. Utaha's character had inconsistency issues and they felt awfulyy contrived, as if making Utaha weak happened because the plot needed some form of drama to stir up the plot.

>> No.177749197

>>177749178
>had the best chemistry.
To you.

>> No.177749246

>>177749042
>childhood friend
>still loses
she had years upon years to set shit straight, to be honest about her feelings, yet decided to do nothing until other women started to show up into tomoyas life. i simply cant sympathize with her.

>> No.177749287
File: 372KiB, 1065x1510, 042.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749287

>>177749178
If Mayu had the best chemistry, why did she lose?

>> No.177749325
Quoted By: >>177749428

>>177749287
I can't believe some actually thought Mayu was going to win in Utaha's spin-off. The delusion was simply too much.

>> No.177749354

>>177749287
Why will Asumi lose Bokuben?

>> No.177749372
Quoted By: >>177749406

>>177749178
Mayu was in the lead even near the end. Utaha won a few chapters from the final chapter because she's the main girl, that's all.

>> No.177749379

>>177749354
Cause Fumino a best, and endgame.

>> No.177749380

>>177749354
Because she's a joke heroine?

>> No.177749406
File: 88KiB, 364x436, 1535337113547.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749406

>>177749372
>Mayu was in the lead even near the end.

>> No.177749428

>>177749325
When those "people" finally got btfo, it was a reminder that the good guys do sometimes win.

>> No.177749473
Quoted By: >>177749557

>>177749428
>good guys

>> No.177749557

>>177749473
Utahabros are the good guys, what's the problem?

>> No.177749582
File: 309KiB, 900x1280, 103.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749582
Quoted By: >>177750279

I can't believe Tomoya gets to enjoy Utaha senpai's glorious body every night.

>> No.177749656

>>177749081
That's stupid. It's not about winning. Megumi and Eriri spent more time developing their relationship than they did being rivals. In fact, they hardly were rivals. Megumi tried to apologize and confront Eriri about making a move on Tomoya in the last volume, but Eriri was already aware of it for half a yea and she didn't make a big deal out of it. By that time, Eriri had developed to the point where she realized why things between her and Tomoya are like they used to be in the past except Tomoya doesn't love her anymore. But she is content with the fact that she was his first.

>>177749126
Eriri is best girl and you don't make any sense with that illogical comparison.

>> No.177749717
Quoted By: >>177749761

>>177749557
Utaha and her fans are annoying shits who ruined S2 threads with their spam.

>> No.177749719

>>177749656
But that comparison makes every sense and you're just in denial. Eriri and Uruka are both beta losers who couldn't even try to make a move on their love interests, and were/are overshadowed by the other girls all the time. It's not a wonder they are the most hated girls of their series.

>> No.177749761
File: 163KiB, 1202x1445, b54272814732e871aac542322673fb4b.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749761
Quoted By: >>177749873

>>177749717
Keep crying, Eririfag.

>> No.177749766

>>177749287
Best girls never win. One of the reasons Saekano is a gem because it's an exception.

>> No.177749768
Quoted By: >>177750076

>>177749656
>Eriri was already aware of it for half a yea

No she wasn't, she was shocked in GS3 when Utaha told her Megumi might have liked Tomoya.

>> No.177749834

>>177749719
Mafuyu is more hated than Uruka, dumb Mafuyufag.

>> No.177749862
File: 58KiB, 274x318, 1533143006931.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749862

>>177749656
>Eriri is best girl

>> No.177749865
Quoted By: >>177749915

>>177749834
Nice lie, Eririfag.

>> No.177749873
Quoted By: >>177749920

>>177749761
Megumifags also hated Urukafags because of their obnoxiousness and attempt to promote KM over the LN. Stay mad at the truth.

>> No.177749909
File: 275KiB, 749x1080, ZGfUL9Y.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749909
Quoted By: >>177750194

>>177749834
?

>> No.177749911

>>177749557
Nothing. This post >>177749428 just reeks of autism, good guy.

>> No.177749915
Quoted By: >>177749969

>>177749865
You mean Megumi/Fuminofag. You're the liar, Mafuyufag.

>> No.177749920
File: 174KiB, 520x620, 1535294311268.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177749920

>>177749873
>Megumifags also hated Urukafags
Calm down and re-read your posts before you hit submit, Eririfag.

>> No.177749969

>>177749915
Cool, a new lie.

>> No.177750076
Quoted By: >>177750158

>>177749719
No it doesn't. Those two are nothing alike. Not in personality, as characters, development, or anything. It's clear as day you're a hater just saying nonsense.

>>177749768
No, Eriri was shocked when she started to realize the barrier that she was talking about. That's different. Eriri overheard Megumi half a year ago when they were on the train. That's when she began to notice and later formed a conclusion.

>> No.177750129

Reminder:
Taigafags=Koukofags=Kirinofags=Chitogefags=Yukinofags=Eririfags=Akifags=Horikitafags=Itsukifags=Fuminofags=Kaguyafags

Minorifags=Lindafags=Kuronekofags=Kosakifags=Yuifags=Megumifags=Yoshinofags=Keifags=Mikufags=Senseifags=Fujiwarafags

Amifags=Chinamifags=Ayasefags=Marikafags=Irohafags=Utahafags=Nekofags=Ichinosefags=Ninofags=Rizufags=Hayasakafags

>> No.177750158
Quoted By: >>177750294

>>177750076
They are alike in the things that matter and makes them appealing and likable characters (or not). Their role is to be a loser who loses in absolutely every category to superior girls, simple as that.

>> No.177750192
File: 3MiB, 2463x743, Best girls. If you disagree your taste is shit..png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750192

Reminder.

>> No.177750194

>>177749909
Fumino is more popular on /a/. Mafuyu is most hated because of the shitposting her fans started and keep forcing.

>> No.177750206

>>177747113
Eriri.

>> No.177750212

>>177750129
based

>> No.177750244

>>177750129
>Being this wrong

>> No.177750259

>>177750129
Last two have my likes all jumbled up. Just one from the first.

>> No.177750279
File: 117KiB, 640x870, 3db93e42.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750279

>>177749582
Tomoya is a luckier bastard in the alternative universe than in the main one. This killer body can breed an entire army alone.

>> No.177750294
Quoted By: >>177750374

>>177750158
>the things that matter and makes them appealing and likable characters
Utterly arbitrarily and vague nonsense that could be summoned up as any character I don't like is X because I say so.

>> No.177750325
File: 53KiB, 600x595, 0572447234881.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750325
Quoted By: >>177750486

>>177750192
Based. I love winning.

>> No.177750331

>>177750206
a shit

>> No.177750342

>>177750194
Fuminofag here. This.

>> No.177750352

>>177750129
That's pretty accurate. Not 100%, but close enough.

>> No.177750360

>>177747113
I choose best girl

>> No.177750362
Quoted By: >>177750488

>>177750206
a best

>> No.177750374
Quoted By: >>177750501

>>177750294
>Utterly arbitrary and vague nonsense
Nope, their similarities are very specific as already pointed out. The end result in terms of popularity is also the same.

>> No.177750455

>>177750129
>eririshitters finally drop their pretense and accept that they just like flat-chested cunts regardless of their status as main girls or not
Nice

>> No.177750486
File: 1MiB, 1200x1189, __katou_megumi_saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata_drawn_by_pasdar__af0a28e08c9eaeaef29bd8a53b8dd402.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750486

>>177750325

>> No.177750488

>>177750362
a shit*

>> No.177750501
Quoted By: >>177750554

>>177750374
>Not in personality, as characters, development, or anything
You don't deny this, but claim there are similarities that make them the same in spite of that. Okay, where? You didn't point it out at all.
>popularity
Are you joking? Uruka is nowhere near as popular as Eriri.

>> No.177750523
Quoted By: >>177750682

>>177748259
>literally had to remove the two girls Tomoya loved for Utaha to win
Sad.

>> No.177750536

>>177750206
a best shit

>> No.177750554
Quoted By: >>177750802

>>177750501
>similarities
>the same
Sounds like you can't even grasp a basic concept of having a similar role and character despite having different personalities. And Eriri is not popular, stop smoking.

>> No.177750565
File: 2MiB, 2273x7266, 1464629996028.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750565

>>177750206
bestest girl.

>> No.177750603
Quoted By: >>177750651

>>177750565
Stop spamming already, Eririshitter.

>> No.177750619
Quoted By: >>177750709

>>177750194
Senseifags = Utahafags. Worst fans and same shitposters.

>> No.177750634

>>177750565
Goddamn why couldn't Fumino at least have an ass like this.

>> No.177750638
Quoted By: >>177751086

>>177750192
Last two are shit.

>> No.177750651
Quoted By: >>177750666

>>177750603
>agreeing with another person's great taste is spamming
Calm down, Utahafag.

>> No.177750666
Quoted By: >>177750974

>>177750651
>samefagging your own shitty taste is spamming
Yep.

>> No.177750682
File: 132KiB, 795x1036, 1532144984671.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750682
Quoted By: >>177751244

>>177750523
>eririfag is still seething because her spin-off was axed leaving her as the only heroine without a proper romantic conclusion

>> No.177750709
Quoted By: >>177750958

>>177750619
Senseifags are Megumifags.

>> No.177750721

>>177747113
I'm gonna take Izumi with me.

>> No.177750769
File: 215KiB, 1536x2048, 1535589738185.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750769
Quoted By: >>177751227

Megumi
>2482 pixiv results
Eriri
>1503 pixiv results
Utaha
>1445 pixiv results

Based Megumi.

>> No.177750791
File: 158KiB, 864x860, 1521281336965.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750791

>>177750634
Asses are reserved for best girls.

>> No.177750802
Quoted By: >>177750915

>>177750554
>similar role and character despite having different personalities.
Are you going to take a year to come up with an argument to support this? Uruka is not a tsundere, not an artist, not part of a team working with MC, is not a childhood friend, did not start on bad terms, and isn't treated special by MC because of a past relationship. So, what's your game?
>not popular
You're on drugs. Saekano is an extremely popular work and Eriri is more popular than the average anime girl from moderately works in the same genre. She's usually third, sometimes second within her own series, and that itself is greater than a most popular girl from a lesser popular series with a smaller fanbase.

>> No.177750915

>>177750802
Uruka is the oldest girl in love with the MC, the one who triggers MC's jealousy/romantic feelings first, the one who despite having more advantages than the other competitors never ever tries to make a move or confess her feeelings and the one who will lose the hardest. Just like Eriri except for having an even older relationship with stronger feelings, which only makes her even more pathetic than Uruka when you account her lack of balls to make advances and confess. And nope, Eriri doesn't even rank in LN polls or anime polls.

>> No.177750920
File: 396KiB, 860x860, 1533647571675.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750920
Quoted By: >>177751177

>hinatafag
>orihimefag
>megumifag
>fuminofag
I love loving the winners.

>> No.177750958
File: 30KiB, 226x274, 1507083194167.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750958
Quoted By: >>177750983

>>177750709
All Fuminofags I've seen are Megumifags and vice versa. All Senseifags I've seen are Utahafags and vice versa.

>> No.177750973 [DELETED]
File: 339KiB, 1033x1456, 1526090374519.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750973

>>177748345
>Utaha was also a virgin.
So you knowshe is tight.

>> No.177750974
File: 2MiB, 1606x2152, yande.re 251144 dress misaki_kurehito pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177750974
Quoted By: >>177751036

>>177750666
Not at all. But everyone who likes Eriri is samefag person for you. I suppose the same could be applied to for who's samefagging Utaha ITT if we used your way of thinking.

>> No.177750983

>>177750958
Megumifags like busty girls with cold facades and extreme gap moe.

>> No.177751003
Quoted By: >>177751082

>>177750983
>Megumifags like busty girls
Not true, Fumino is my personal favorite.

>> No.177751036
Quoted By: >>177751119

>>177750974
Eririfags are about to go extinct. Only your autism can give the impression that Eriri is liked in any significant way these days.

>> No.177751075
File: 2MiB, 1920x2100, 3985230950460466.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751075

>>177750983
I like different kinds of girls.

>> No.177751082

>>177751003
Cool, but a lot of Megumifags that like girls that fit into those parameters would go for Sensei.

>> No.177751084
File: 339KiB, 1033x1456, 1526090374519.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751084

>>177748345
>Utaha was also a virgin.
So you know she is tight.

>> No.177751086
Quoted By: >>177751133

>>177750638
Fuck no. Yukino is one of the better girls on there.

>> No.177751119

>>177751036
She is not my favourite but I like Eriri too.

>> No.177751133
Quoted By: >>177751224

>>177751086
>Yukino is one of the better girls on there.
In your dreams.

>> No.177751177

>>177750920
What about Itsuki?

>> No.177751224

>>177751133
No, objectively speaking she is one of the better written girls.

>> No.177751227

>>177750769
Best girl Megumi is superiror compared to the other two. Eriri still has more fanart than Utaha despite being less popular kek.

>> No.177751229

>>177750915
>oldest
Eriri is not the oldest girl.
>triggers MC's jealousy/romantic feelings first
What are you even talking about?
>despite having more advantages than the other competitors
Except Eriri did not start out having an advantage. Maruto played with tropes and made it so being childhood friend with a bad fall out as a disadvantage. Utaha even joked about childhood friend not being an advantage. Uruka doesn't have an advantage either, so what the hell are you on? She isn't a childhood ffriend and carried an entire one-sided feeling by herself.
>never ever tries to make a move or confess her feeelings and the one who will lose the hardest
Except Eriri did try to make some moves, but she never confessed. By the time she made up with Tomoya and gotten back on track like old times, she went through development and choose not to confess because she is aware of Megumi's feelings and came to realize that Tomoya doesn't love her. If you actually read the last volume, you'd know Eriri didn't even lose because she didn't try to compete. She left with dignity and received a celebratory scene for steeping aside.

So, to sum it up, they there's nothing to make them similar. You're just trolling.

>> No.177751244
File: 394KiB, 1280x720, 1414971251239.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751244
Quoted By: >>177751493

>>177750682
>can't refute

>> No.177751282

>>177750634
Eriri isn't flat either.

>> No.177751313
Quoted By: >>177751558

>>177750983
Megumi is not busty. Fanservice shots with exaggerated breasts don't count.

>> No.177751319
Quoted By: >>177751966

>>177751229
Anon please, Eriri did lost in some way, just read GS3. But unlike Utaha, she lost with dignity.

>> No.177751424

>>177751229
Meant the oldest love.
Nariyuki only feels jealousy towards Uruka just like Tomoya did for Eriri at first.
No matter how you rationalize it, being a childhood friend is an advantage when it comes to time and closeness enough to make advances and confess. Neither of them even tried to do that, thus they were upstaged by the other girls and lost miserably. In fact Tomoya was even more protective of Eriri and closer to her, yet Eriri lacked the balls to seize her advantage. She never seriously tried to compete. At least she accepted that she lost due to her own incompetence, but Uruka will probably have the same conclusion as well.
The similarities are there and are blatant, you're just in denial.

>> No.177751493

>>177751244
>he wanted to see the same shit for the third time instead of a clean start with a new story
Eriri couldn't even win in a spin-off dedicated to herself. That's hilarious.

>> No.177751511
Quoted By: >>177751687

>>177751424
Eriri fought with Tomoya and both had grudges, it's not the same.

>> No.177751522
File: 197KiB, 869x1237, l004.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751522

>>177748769
Eriri betrayed him back in elementary school. Avoided him in public in order to save face. Needed Megumi to coerce her into joining Tomoya's circle. Betrays him yet again by accepting Akane's job offer and not tell him about it for over a month, until Utaha's graduation when she had to him about it. And Eriri used an email message explain why, a total coward she became. Being Tomoya's 1st love meant nothing when a better job opportunity comes along. She screw herself of any chance at love.
>>177748818
Eriri's spinoff is even less relevant when it was axed after 15 chapters.

>> No.177751533

>>177747146
Fpbp

>> No.177751558
File: 2MiB, 1816x2800, 1422135669125.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751558
Quoted By: >>177751734

>>177751313
Her canon bust size says otherwise. She's as busty as someone like Sensei at the very least.

>> No.177751585
Quoted By: >>177751622

>>177751493
>spinoffs can't have the same character in different settings
>anon loves to play easy modo
Sad!

>> No.177751608

>>177751493
>new story
>it's the same shit with less characters

>> No.177751622
Quoted By: >>177752156

>>177751585
Eriri couldn't even win playing easy modo. That's what's sad.

>> No.177751687
Quoted By: >>177751860

>>177751511
Tomoya still loved her the most halfway in the story.

>> No.177751734
File: 2MiB, 2696x1916, Saenai.Heroine.no.Sodatekata.full.2249714.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177751734

>>177751558
It's not consistent.

>> No.177751860
Quoted By: >>177751911

>>177751687
Not true.

>> No.177751911
Quoted By: >>177751988

>>177751860
Vol 6.

>> No.177751966
Quoted By: >>177752274

>>177750915
>And nope, Eriri doesn't even rank in LN polls or anime polls.
And about this, you're wrong since Eriri has made it on the kono poll before, twice as I recall. And she was in the top 10 of the publisher's LN event last fall that counted all of their heroines. Merchandise and fanart speak for themselves.

>>177751319
She didn't win the bowl, therefore she technically lost. But that isn't the point nor what this guy is getting at when he claims lose the hardest as if she got blown away by Megumi front up or something. No, that's not it. GS3 is when she had to go through an emotional development to realize that even though things seem normal between her and Tomoya, there was something that prevented him from truly loving her. She accepted that in the end, and for the better.

>>177751424
>Meant the oldest love.
9+ years as childhood friends vs a few years as basically less than friends but more strangers until MC began to tutor her. Not even similar and does not support your argument.
>Nariyuki only feels jealousy towards Uruka
Except Nariyuki didn't have have feelings for any girl to make him feel jealous.
>just like Tomoya did for Eriri at first.
What jealously? They were on bad terms at the start of the story and he was holding a grudge. Eriri was the jealous one, it's not the other way around.
>being a childhood friend is an advantage
enough to make advances and confess
Not in Saekano. Maruto made fun of it and poked at that fact with the jokes he made through his characters.
> upstaged
Where is this upstaged? Megumi was idolized in the first volume and was half parodied, half meta up to be Tomoya's goddess heroine. It's not like Tomoya was still in a relationship with Eriri and then came this girl who eventually won him over by having Tomoya give up on Eriri. In the confrionation she had with Megumi, Eriri was graceful and teasing Megumi about basically being in a relationship with Tomoya. That's not losing miserably. Face it, you're a troll.

>> No.177751988
Quoted By: >>177752042

>>177751911
What in vol 6 showed that he still loved her?

>> No.177752042

>>177751988
Everything he did for her

>> No.177752085
Quoted By: >>177752111

Senseifags/Utahafags BTFO.

>> No.177752088
File: 331KiB, 2160x1920, Saenai-Heroine-no-Sodatekata-Flat-Megumi-Kato.Android-wallpaper-2160x1920-1.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752088

>>177747113
Megumi, easily.

>> No.177752111

>>177752085
>Eririshitters
>not the most BTFO fanbase there is

>> No.177752139
Quoted By: >>177752186

>>177752111
Literally you, Utahafag.

>> No.177752156
Quoted By: >>177752233

>>177751622
Eriri did win in her spinoff too regardless of axed serialization. But like KM, it's still a spin-off and nobody cares about them except desperate loserfags blowing air over NOT canon series

>> No.177752166

Where can I actually buy this? I want to buy it & scan it
>>177747113
>>177747654

>> No.177752186
Quoted By: >>177752290

>>177752139
No, Eriritards couldn't even win in a spin-off dedicated to Eriri while they had to see Megumi and Utaha getting Tomoya's D in their faces. Literally the most BTFO.

>> No.177752233
Quoted By: >>177752290

>>177752156
No, if Eriri had been the one getting a sex scene with Tomoya in EL, Eririfags would be the ones claiming that their spin-off was the best and most important thing.

>> No.177752274
Quoted By: >>177753178

>>177751966
>Merchandise and fanart
>top 10 of publisher's LN event
It's more of Eriri riding on Saekano's popularity, but she's not the cause of it. She can't even beat Utaha and is far behind Megumi. And Eriri lost the hardest considering how she started out compared to Megumi and Utaha and how Tomoya has affected her whole life and vice versa.

Already told you that Eriri knowing and loving him for longer only makes her more pathetic.
Nariyuki has had jealous reactions for Uruka, read the manga. Tomoya in volume 6 also shows that he still loved Eriri at that point.
Yes in Saekano. How you interpret Maruto's intention means nothing when the characters still could have changed the outcome easily so.
And please, Eriri was overshadowed by every other heroine in nearly every volume. It even became a running gag with Utaha rubbing it in her face.

>> No.177752290
Quoted By: >>177752344

>>177752186
>>177752233
>this delusional Utahafags screaming to shill and promote "superior" KM to the original of how only Utaha won in a spinoff because muh sex scene
Cringe.

>> No.177752304
Quoted By: >>177752379

>>177752111
Utahafags have been the most BTFO ever since S2 aired. You only have yourself to blame for being obnoxious shitters thus becoming the common enemy in the era of co-existence between Megumifags and Eririfags.

>> No.177752344
Quoted By: >>177752373

>>177752290
But you're the one raging against KM. Utahafags are just posting KM pages and talking about it.

>> No.177752373
Quoted By: >>177752424

>>177752344
>denial despite this thread showing otherwise
Gross.

>> No.177752379
Quoted By: >>177752518

>>177752304
>things that never happened
Eririfags got BTFO when the LN ended and got BTFO even harder when KM ended. The threads were full of people making fun of Eririfags. Megumifags and Utahafags united.

>> No.177752424

>>177752373
Nah, people just stated facts about how the sex scenes were handled in KM and in the LN, but since Eririfags have none to speak of they got mad.

>> No.177752484

>>177747262
That's alexmaster's own waifu, not Eriri.

>> No.177752497
File: 520KiB, 1065x1510, 039.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752497
Quoted By: >>177752593

Seeing Tomoya confess to Utaha was worth reading KM.

>> No.177752518

>>177752379
That did happen and rewriting history won't change what has happened and what is still happening. Considering you are also the Senseishitter in Bokuben threads, you'are still pissing off Megumifags aka Fuminofags. Well done.

>> No.177752539

>>177752518
Please, don't make post the links.

>> No.177752554

honestly its one thing to lose, its another thing to be left as the only heroine without a proper romantic conclusion. i get why eririfags are so angry and bitter.

>> No.177752593
File: 494KiB, 1065x1510, 041.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752593

>>177752497
A cute.

>> No.177752614

>>177752518
>Megumibros and Eriribros unite to support best girl Fumino
Based reminder.

>> No.177752642
Quoted By: >>177752723

>>177752614
>Megumibros and Eriribros unite
Eriri a shit, and this is coming from a Megumifag.

>> No.177752677

>>177752614
Fumino is literally Megumi and Eriri fused together.

>> No.177752723
File: 28KiB, 199x157, 1535370002772.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752723
Quoted By: >>177752766

>>177752642
I see you, Utahafag pretending.

>>177752677
More likely that we think.

>> No.177752728

>>177752677
I thought that was Mayu?

>> No.177752742

>>177752677
>Fumino is literally Megumi and Eriri fused together.
Oh no, the delusional Eririfag is back. You're probably the one that was pushing that Mayu was a mix of Megumi/Eriri.

>> No.177752743

>>177752728
Mayu is too.

>> No.177752766
File: 139KiB, 1920x1080, 1510452934672.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752766

>>177752723
>I see you, Utahafag pretending.
Nope. Megumifag first, and foremost.

>> No.177752774

>>177752728
Mayu and Fumino are also similar, down to small breasts and skills in art.

>> No.177752825

>>177747654
Do you think they all shave?

>> No.177752886
Quoted By: >>177756115

>>177752825
Megumi definitely does. She claims she has no pubic hair.

>> No.177752888
File: 252KiB, 2048x1451, 043.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177752888

Best kiss.

>> No.177752914

>>177752825
Tomoya knows about Megumi and Utaha.

>> No.177753000

>>177752825
>nip women
>shaving
lol

>> No.177753178

>>177752274
>riding on Saekano's popularity
So the series is to blame for people picking and liking Eriri out of all the other girls. That's weak and poor rationalization. Megumi eclipses everybody in her series for obvious reasons, but Eriri and Utaha were not that far apart. Recent year have shown Utaha losing to Eriri even, as seen when publishers and production committee market Eriri more than Utaha as of late. That probably has to do with the fact Eriri was in the top 10 for Fantasia Bunko heroines, but Utaha wasn't.
>lost the hardest
I clearly argued and demonstrated why that not true in context, not even in terms of how she's portrayed and written in the story. The person who objectively lost the most because she gained little in return and didn't receive reciprocation was Utaha. She's the one who has it the worst because by the end of the day, her relationship with Tomoya didn't change.
>knowing and loving him for longer only makes her more pathetic.
Says you and your projection for the purpose of biased slander when in fact she did have act in a way that would make her be seen pathetic. Eriri's acceptance and exit off the stage was too graceful and dignified to be anything else.
>Nariyuki has had jealous reactions for Uruka,
You clearly aren't reading the same manga as everybody else. Neither MAN or Moe-yuki had feelings. The more recent development is changing that, but it's starting with Fumino and not Uruka.
>Tomoya in volume 6 also shows that he still loved Eriri at that point.
Red herring. We know from later volumes that Tomoya loved Megumi ever since he first saw her at the hill. The other characters were just kidding around bout Tomoya's special treatment and love letter-like route that could be joked as such.
>characters still could have changed the outcome easily so.
Except Maruto even wrote it that way.
>Eriri was overshadowed by every other heroine in nearly every volume
Delusional, but that's something a hater would say.

>> No.177753240

>>177753178
in fact she didn't act in a way*

>> No.177753344

>>177752677
Fumino is more of a prototype to Megumi and Eriri. The former is a level 99 variant type A and the former a level 99 variant type B.

>> No.177753374
File: 787KiB, 2000x2830, yande.re 429916 ass bathing breast_hold detexted hyoudou_michiru jpeg_artifacts kasumigaoka_utaha katou_megumi misaki_kurehito naked sawamura_spencer_eriri wet.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753374

Pick one.

>> No.177753385

>>177753374
Eriri. Megumi is a close second.

>> No.177753423
Quoted By: >>177754358

>>177753178
Nobody likes Eriri out of all the other girls, the poll you're referring to didn't even have Utaha as a choice so Eriri was the default for Saekano fans who had already chosen Megumi. Utaha was never beaten by Eriri in a fair poll.
Except you didn't. Eriri lost the hardest period. Utaha wasn't even that into Tomoya and lost since the start, and as the story made clear, her character didn't depend on Tomoya. Eriri had her only true love she suffered the most for, crushed and taken by another girl. Accepting her loss was simply the least pathetic way to conclude her character.
Nariyuki did. Reread the earlier chapters and try again.
Tomoya didn't even like Megumi at first and tried to change her personality into a generic VN heroine archetype. It wasn't until much later that he began to appreciate her real self. His heart belonged to Eriri for the first half of the series, period.
>that's something a hater would say.
Even Maruto makes such statements. I guess he hated Eriri after all.

>> No.177753427
Quoted By: >>177754390

>>177753178
>as seen when publishers and production committee market Eriri more
Because she's the second heroine.

>> No.177753430

>>177753374
That Megumi ass

>> No.177753434

>>177753374
Megumi > Eriri > * > * > * Utaha

>> No.177753440

>>177753374
Megumi.

>> No.177753463

>>177753374
Megumi > Utaha > Michiru. Eriri is irrelevant.

>> No.177753464

>>177753374
Eriri.

>> No.177753492
File: 72KiB, 600x677, 1495739244670.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753492

>>177753374
Ez.

>> No.177753497
File: 118KiB, 1920x1080, 1498148269795.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753497

>>177753374
Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > shit > Eriri

>> No.177753513
File: 73KiB, 503x413, 1450792861332.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753513

>>177753374
Knowing that MC pumped her, this is not funny anymore. Couldn't care less about Megumi, but Utaha case is different.

>> No.177753560

>>177753374
Eriri has the best body. Aryan master race, yo.

>> No.177753604
Quoted By: >>177753809

>>177753560
>chestlet
>filthy hafu slut
She's a disgrace to true pure aryans.

>> No.177753607

>>177753560
But she smells.

>> No.177753608
File: 62KiB, 444x605, 1533683838039.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753608

>>177753560

>> No.177753809
Quoted By: >>177753829

>>177753604
>chestlet
best part

>> No.177753819
File: 433KiB, 1228x1153, eririacute.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753819

They literally can't compete.

>> No.177753829
Quoted By: >>177753840

>>177753809
I don't think so

>> No.177753840
Quoted By: >>177753859

>>177753829
Doesn't matter what you think

>> No.177753859
Quoted By: >>177753873

>>177753840
Neither does what you think

>> No.177753873
Quoted By: >>177753924

>>177753859
That's just what you think, which is wrong. Sorry pal.

>> No.177753882
Quoted By: >>177754046

>>177753819
>even in doujins Eriri still a shit
Wew lads

>> No.177753913
File: 111KiB, 401x554, 1532727556788.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753913

>>177753819
>eririfags have to go to doujins because they dont have the novels or even a spinoff

>> No.177753924

>>177753873
Nope, chestlests are old and busted which is why people prefer well-endowed girls

>> No.177753945
File: 1MiB, 1050x1974, 1524766109708.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753945

Don't mind me.

>> No.177753968

>>177753913
EL is already better than draggy and boring KM. That doujin alone is too.

>> No.177753997

>>177753968
EL has better art.

>> No.177753999
File: 3MiB, 1920x1359, yande.re 463168 breast_hold cleavage hashima_izumi hyoudou_michiru katou_megumi pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata stockings tagme thighhighs.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177753999
Quoted By: >>177754039

How can Eriri even compete?

>> No.177754012

>>177753997
That's true too.

>> No.177754039

>>177753999
>Izumi doujin

NO

>> No.177754046

>>177753882
>>177753913
Y-You can't like her because she betrayed my self-insert MC!

>> No.177754073
File: 784KiB, 1920x1200, 1422336872855.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754073
Quoted By: >>177754124

>>177753968
>shitty retelling of the worst parts of the main story with focus on worst girl and an inconclusive ending
>better than anything
>>177753997
Now this is bullshit.

>> No.177754124
File: 435KiB, 1129x1600, yande.re 335684 digital_version dress hase_neet saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754124

>>177754073
No, EL definitely had the best art of the three manga.

>> No.177754125

>>177754046
She was already shit before that, anon.

>> No.177754186
File: 593KiB, 900x1280, 019.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754186
Quoted By: >>177754471

>>177754124
>b-but the art
Okay, have that little victory if it means so much for you, Eririfag.

>> No.177754281

>>177754046
It's not even that. She's just shit in general, from personality to boring design.

>> No.177754295

>>177754124
>EL definitely had the best art
The LN has the best art.

>> No.177754312
File: 183KiB, 1920x1080, utaha_feet.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754312

>>177747395
Definitive taste.

>> No.177754337
File: 18KiB, 350x260, 25555274363.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754337

This thread is pure cancer as always.

>> No.177754355

>>177754337
Hey at least we're better than the Oregairu crowd.

>> No.177754358

>>177753423
If that's true, then people would never pick, buy, and create artworks of Eriri. You're contradicting yourself.
>didn't even have Utaha as a choice
Rationalization that doesn't make sense. Utaha didn't make the cut.
>Utaha was never beaten by Eriri in a fair poll.
In the old days, but nowadays is very likely to be different. Doesn't change the fact she's still popular than most other heroines of comparable genres.
>Utaha wasn't even that into Tomoya and lost since the start
Wrong. Utaha loves him and wanted him to sleep with her more than once. Even up to the very end, she tells herself that Tomoya had a thing for her (not true) and takes solace in that belief. She was basically deluding herself.
>suffered the most
Except most of the pains Eriri went through was related to creator side of things more than it was for romantic development that dependent entirely on Tomoya. The most obvious one proving her art is better and pushing herself, and the other being she chose to improve for not only her sake but Tomoya's as well over staying by his side. Hell, confronting Megumi in GS2 was probably the hardest thing she did in the LN, leaving her in a ball of mess and that was to mend her friendship with Megumi.
>Nariyuki did.
There's nothing in the early chapters. Otherwise, his entire character would be poorly written and inconsistent.
>Tomoya didn't even like Megumi at first
You didn't pay attention and were fooled by Maruto. You're going against canon, anyhow. Tomoya was stated to have been in love with her for a year. The date puts her at the hill scene.
>Even Maruto makes such statements
He didn't, not in the way you're saying it. Part of Eriri is based on past favorites of his, so you're insane to even imply he hates her. If we go by the story, then the fact he treated Utaha the terribly/worst would be a stronger basis for not liking her. Basically, you're are full of shit and are clearly a hater saying whatever to downplay Eriri.

>> No.177754390
Quoted By: >>177754477

>>177753427
Saekano has three main heroines, not just two. Utaha used to get equal, if not a bit more, but that's changed. Eriri has been getting more lately.

>> No.177754418
File: 2MiB, 3500x1190, yande.re 452821 bikini katou_megumi misaki_kurehito saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata swimsuits.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754418

>>177754337

>> No.177754471
Quoted By: >>177754498

>>177754186
Man that art is just awful
>>177754355
>We're better than literal cancer
That's not good at all

>> No.177754475
File: 2MiB, 2215x1560, lily12_16-17.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754475
Quoted By: >>177754502

>>177754124
I can confirm this. Eriri's mom is pure win and cute af, so all the more.

>> No.177754477
Quoted By: >>177754518

>>177754390
>Saekano has three main heroines
Yes, but Megumi is obviously the first while Eriri is obviously the second due to narrative importance leaving Utaha third. Eriri is marketed more due to being the second heroine, not due to popularity since she has never beaten Utaha in an official poll.

>> No.177754498
Quoted By: >>177754536

>>177754471
>that art is just awful
Your taste is just gargabe.

>> No.177754502

>>177754124
>>177754475
>axed shit
Heh.

>> No.177754518

>>177754477
>never beaten Utaha in an official poll.

>Most popular heroine with swimsuit from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko at Fantasia Festival 2017
>1) Megumi Katou (Saekano)
>2) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
>3) Rumia Tingel (Rokuaka)
>4) Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>5) Sistine Fibel (Rokuaka)
>6) Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saekano)
>7) Tendou Karen (Gamers!)
>8) Inverse Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>9) Rias Gremory (HS DxD)
>10) Sento Izusu (Amaburi)
>11) Ousuki Mamako (Okaa-san)
>12) Chidori Kaname (FMP!)
>13) Sakurano Kurimu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
>14) Ferris Eris (DaiDen)
>15) Himejima Akeno (HS DxD)

>> No.177754521

Did Saekano kill the age of LN romcoms? It'll be soon be four years since the anime first aired and not a single LN romcom has come close to it.

>> No.177754536

>>177754498
>gargabe
SEETHING Utahafag can't even type properly

>> No.177754541
Quoted By: >>177754818

>>177754355
Maybe but that doesn't change the fact that the whole Eririfag vs Utahafag fanbase war is pure cancer.

>> No.177754585

>>177754358
>people would never pick, buy, and create artworks of Eriri.
Surprisingly, Eriri has more fanart than Utaha despite being less popular.

>> No.177754590

>>177754502
EL was rigged against Eriri because Megumi was in it. That's actually a point in Eriri's favor, because if EL wasn't axed Eriri would have won against Megumi and it would've been undeniable proof how close Eriri and Tomoya are.

>> No.177754610

>>177754502
Quality > quantity. EL was shorter, but it got to the point and it at least followed the canon common route. KM is pure fanfic AU and it's so dull with little happenings where the only mildly exciting things happened when Megumi 2.0 is generating fun.

>> No.177754649

>>177754358
Even the most hated girls in the history of anime like Houki get some fanart and merchandise. That poll doesn't matter, Utaha is still far ahead of Eriri in terms of popularity, the fact you only grasp at that one slanted poll that didn't even include Utaha for whatever reason is telling.
For Utaha Tomoya was just a puppy crush, she was perfectly aware she could never have him and her teasing wasn't serious. That's completely different from Eriri and the reason Utaha didn't lose as hard.
Tomoya was the main driving factor of Eriri's motivations, even when she betrayed him for Akane. She suffered because she abandoned him. He was the center of her pain. Her drama with Megumi doesn't come close.
Yep, there is. You just speedread Bokuben.
And no, there was nothing to be fooled by, the story was told from Tomoya's POV and he blatantly didn't like Megumi's personality at first.
I didn't say Maruto hates Eriri, just making an argument based on your logic. Maruto simply wrote Eriri in a way that she would get overshadowed by each novel's big moments, she never had one and she was always the butt of the jokes.

>> No.177754655

>>177747113
I guess any one of them. Though I have to admit I once slept with a girl like Eriri, and I had trouble getting into it. It's kind of hard when the girl is as featureless as a boy.

>> No.177754666
File: 490KiB, 320x240, giphy.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754666

>>177754518
>two Tohkas

>> No.177754673

>>177754518
>Megumi is 1st
Based.

>> No.177754684
File: 259KiB, 534x494, 1533653839235.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754684
Quoted By: >>177754771

>>177754518
>post a poll where utaha isn't even included
How is this refuting my statement?

>> No.177754698
File: 239KiB, 653x628, 1527117136391.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754698

>>177754590
>>177754610
The absolute state of Eririfags.

>> No.177754718

>>177754610
Even Utaha in KM is fanfic version of Utaha. In fact, she's the version Tomoya wrote for the scenario based on Utaha, and Utaha HATED her character.

>> No.177754720

>>177754590
>Eririfag sugarcoating shit
No. More like, not even Megumi being featured in EL could salvage that piece of shit.
>>177754610
EL didn't bring anything new to the table. It wasn't interesting in the slightest. That's why it got axed while KM at least had a decent run.

>> No.177754742

>>177754518
Utaha isn't even included in this poll, dumbass. In polls where ALL three girls are options, Eriri has never beaten Utaha.

>> No.177754743
File: 196KiB, 1080x1920, lehgH65.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754743

>>177754649
>For Utaha Tomoya was just a puppy crush, she was perfectly aware she could never have him and her teasing wasn't serious.

“After all, I know very well.
You were undoubtedly in love with me.
Whether it was with Utako Kasumi or Koisuru Metronome, it doesn’t matter.
Because both are myself.
That’s why, you were in love with me.
No, even now, you are still in love with me.
……..Of course, forever more.”

>> No.177754756

>>177754673
To be fair there's a lot of nobodies and hasbeens in that poll.

>> No.177754759
Quoted By: >>177754840

>>177754743
Yes, exactly teasing.

>> No.177754763

>>177754673
As if there was any doubt.

>> No.177754771
Quoted By: >>177754813

>>177754684
>>post a poll where utaha isn't even included
Prove it.

>> No.177754772
Quoted By: >>177754885

>>177754743
That was just more teasing. You'd have to be autistic to think she wasn't facetious there.

>> No.177754784

>>177754518
Eriri is the strongest aryan master race on there. Sasuga.

>> No.177754813
Quoted By: >>177754850

>>177754771
Are you a newfag or something? It's a known fact that Utaha wasn't included as an option in this poll. Only Megumi, and Eriri.

>> No.177754818
File: 216KiB, 900x1280, utaha5.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754818
Quoted By: >>177759816

>>177754541
That's true. Both of them lost in the main series and Utaha won when she didn't have competition in her own spinoff. I prefer Utaha myself but it's pretty obvious that Megumi was the winner from the very beginning and the rest is just up to personal preference.

>> No.177754828
Quoted By: >>177755156

Utaha is the most attractive and has the best body, but her personality kind of sucks.

>> No.177754829

>>177754718
>Even Utaha in KM is fanfic version of Utaha. In fact, she's the version Tomoya wrote for the scenario based on Utaha, and Utaha HATED her character.
Wait, what is Maruto trying to say here?

>> No.177754840

>>177754759
No. Utaha's feelings were very serious, why are downplaying her main heroine status? She was clearly hurt, crying because she knew that she is deluding herself in believing that Tomoya loved her in some point.

>> No.177754850
Quoted By: >>177754919

>>177754813
>asked for proof
>can't provide it
So it's damage control? Got it.

>> No.177754884

>>177754829
>>177754718
It's backwards, KM Tomoya isn't the one from the main series. Main series Tomoya wanted to advance to being a writer, not just an editor, and would never have been content with just following around Utaha, and they would have inevitably parted.

>> No.177754885
Quoted By: >>177754934

>>177754772
>That was just more teasing.
Exactly, that's why I posted that. Utaha got destroyed in the LN.

>> No.177754905
File: 1MiB, 900x1280, touma utaha.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754905

>>177747113
Utaha.

>> No.177754910
Quoted By: >>177754997

>>177754829
Utaha is a shitty heroine and can only win if she was weaker, vulnerable, and fell prey to happy endings after accepting wishy-washy development.

>> No.177754919
File: 2MiB, 616x2580, 1f96731a8cfc94588d3419d5ecbb57461503331529_full.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754919
Quoted By: >>177755003

>>177754850
Dumb fuck. Utaha was not an option.

>> No.177754934
Quoted By: >>177755486

>>177754885
She was a loser since the start, and she was a teasing senpai since the start to finish.

>> No.177754997
File: 2MiB, 2678x1903, 1521479853334.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177754997

>>177754910
Still a better heroine than Eriri.

>> No.177755003
Quoted By: >>177755059

>>177754919
That doesn't prove anything other than final contestants.

>> No.177755036
Quoted By: >>177755068

>>177754997
You wish. Utaha wishes she was Eriri. GS3 more or less confirms this.

>> No.177755046
Quoted By: >>177755093

>>177754997
And Megumi.

>> No.177755059
Quoted By: >>177755133

>>177755003
Nope. Those were all the 29 main entries. Utaha was never an option. Eriri has never beaten Utaha in a poll where all three girls were included. Face it.

>> No.177755068
File: 702KiB, 1920x1080, 1126158b30678781b6a18daef9be066e.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755068
Quoted By: >>177755157

>>177755036
>Utaha wishes she was an inferior girl
Eririfag speaking nonsense as usual.

>> No.177755090
Quoted By: >>177755136

Utahafags and Eririfags are still going back and forth for second place after Megumi. Utahafags use polls as back-up while Eririfags use the fact that she got more narrative importance in the original source, but when it came down to it, they both got BTFO in the final volume. Eririfags are now angry and annoyed since Utahafags wave their spin-off victory around while they don't have anything leaving their preferred girl as the only heroine of the three without a proper romantic conclusion which is a huge slap in the face for them, especially since they believe Eriri to be better-written or even the best-written heroine of the three. They are simply bitter.

>> No.177755092
File: 561KiB, 752x1064, 67820409_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755092

>>177754997
Eriri is a great heroine. Utaha, not so much. Reminder:

>“Hey, Tomoya!”

>“Eh…”

>“Did you love me?”

>But even that last remaining courage of him is stolen by the mischievous smile of Eriri who suddenly turns around.

>“Did you love me ten years ago?”

>And yet again, Tomoya’s weak self is saved.

>“…L, like I care about that.”

>Failing to say the words he had wanted to, all he can do is repeat the phrase caught in his heart over and over.

>“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t caaaaaare~!”

>“Ahaha, your face gave it away.”

>Looking at Tomoya’s face who is ruined by tears that simply won’t stop, Eriri puts on a refreshed smile one more time.

>“You’re as stubborn as always, huh, Tomoya…”

>Along with that smile, Eriri disappears into the house. And looking at that smile, all of Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.

>As she left, Tomoya thinks that maybe this was for best: that there is no point in him saying that “at that time, you’re the only one for me,” and that it would only hurt both the people who are living in the present and people who are looking back at the past. But in the end, he still couldn’t stop all the pain he’s feeling and his overflowing tears right now.

>> No.177755093
Quoted By: >>177755146

>>177755046
Keep dreaming.

>> No.177755121
Quoted By: >>177755401

>>177750129
Ami=Linda=Ayase=Tsugumi=Saki=Utaha=Neko=Itsuki/Ichika/Yotsuba/Miku=Sensei/Senpai/Fumino=Hayasaka/Kaguya/Fuji

>> No.177755122

>>177755092
>why Eriri is pathetic: the post

>> No.177755133

>>177755059
>entries
Exactly. Utaha didn't get enough votes to be on the list. Utaha got BTFO. Face it.

>> No.177755136

>>177755090
Mayu the real best girl

>> No.177755146
Quoted By: >>177755197

>>177755093
It's true though, go read KM.

>> No.177755156
File: 595KiB, 900x1280, Utaha_Punishment.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755156

>>177754828
Her personality is the best part buddy.

>> No.177755157
Quoted By: >>177755204

>>177755068
t.animeonly-Utahashitter

>> No.177755158
File: 484KiB, 2048x1453, 050.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755158

>>177755136
Mayuwho?

>> No.177755175
Quoted By: >>177755410

>>177755133
Nope. Fans didn't vote for the entries picked. Face it.

>> No.177755197

>>177755146
Keep dreaming.

>> No.177755204

>>177755157
I'm a novelfag, though. Utaha only took Eriri's pathetic loss as inspiration for her new LN, nothing more.

>> No.177755244
Quoted By: >>177755410

>>177755133
Not him, but no. The 29 entries were picked by the staff/ones in charge of the event. Don't get it confused.

>> No.177755273
Quoted By: >>177755328

>>177755204
>Utaha only took Eriri's pathetic loss as inspiration for her new LN

That just makes her asshole, especially since she wanted Eriri to do the art. Utaha wanted Eriri to draw her own loss.

>> No.177755276
Quoted By: >>177755519

Who is Maruto's self insert in Saekano again?

>> No.177755328
File: 367KiB, 698x1068, 1431578078966.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755328

>>177755273
That's why Utaha is best girl.

>> No.177755390

>tfw i simply like all heroines despite liking Utaha a bit more than everyone else
Can't we just get along, anons?

>> No.177755401
Quoted By: >>177755536

>>177755121
So much fucking shit taste.

>> No.177755410
Quoted By: >>177755466

>>177755175
>denial

>>177755244
It's obvious by looking at the list they picked popular heroines in respective series. It's the staff job to appease those crazy otaku fans after all.

>> No.177755457

>>177747654
Goddamn my dick is so swollen for Megumi in this!

>> No.177755466
Quoted By: >>177755552

>>177755410
>It's obvious by looking at the list they picked popular heroines in respective series.
Nope, because if that were the case then Utaha would have been picked over Eriri since multiple nip polls have showed us that she is more popular among them. You're in big denial.

>> No.177755486
Quoted By: >>177755530

>>177754934
No she wasn't.

>> No.177755515
Quoted By: >>177755569

>>177755204
Dat headcanon. Utaha stopped being tsundere and was comforting and praising the hell out of Eriri. Without banter and a mocking tone, no less. In her eyes, Eriri was her main heroine like how Megumi was Tomoya's main heroine.

>> No.177755519

>>177755276
Utaha.

>> No.177755530
File: 89KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Saekano - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2015.03.11_00.18.17].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755530
Quoted By: >>177755630

>>177755486
Yes she was. She even warned Eriri since she knew Megumi had potential to become Tomoya's number 1 and Eriri didn't listen.

>> No.177755536

>>177755401
I bet you're at least a Taiga/Kouko/Megumi (or Eriri)/Kuroneko fag, aren't you?

>> No.177755552

>>177755466
Or maybe they were right 29 out of 29 because they knew Utaha wasn't that much popular anymore. Gotta learn to deal with it one of these days, you know.

>> No.177755569

>>177755515
Of course she would praise Eriri, she's going to make some big bucks with her story after all.

>> No.177755587
Quoted By: >>177755753

>>177747113
I tried giving this a second chance and it was still mediocre. The girls are cute, the art is nice especially when they change the pallette for a second or two. But they aren't "entertaining" to me.

Megumi = mating press
Eriri = anal
Utaha = cowgirl
Michiru = doggystyle

>> No.177755622

>>177755552
>because they knew Utaha wasn't that much popular anymore. Gotta learn to deal with it one of these days, you know.
You don't have any back-up for such a statement though, and no, Eriri being picked for one poll isn't proof since she got more narrative importance than Utaha so it makes sense for them to pick the respective main and second heroine. Maybe we'll get another poll for the film, and then we'll see.

>> No.177755629

>>177755552
Or maybe they just tried to shill Eriri since they know no one gives a shit about her.

>> No.177755630
Quoted By: >>177755691

>>177755530
Utaha swas a main love interest, she loved Tomoya equally to Eriri but still got completely destroyed in V13.

>> No.177755647

>>177755552
>second most popular
>couldnt even hold her own spin-off
yea fucking right

>> No.177755651
Quoted By: >>177758362

>>177755536
No, no, yes, no.

>> No.177755685
File: 1MiB, 1656x4850, EB9012AD-D09D-416F-AB67-5D27D6545D5A.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755685
Quoted By: >>177755868

>>177750192

>> No.177755691
Quoted By: >>177756047

>>177755630
Utaha never stood a chance and she self-destructed way back in volume 7. Eriri got utterly annihilated in the end since the author was seemingly setting up a love triangle after GS2 but Eriri never tried to put up a fight for Tomoya and simply let Tomoya x Megumi happen like the beta coward she is.

>> No.177755731

>>177755552
IT'S NOT FAIR UTAHABROS.

>> No.177755753

>>177755587
Megumi would do cowgirl because she's actually dominant.

>> No.177755800
File: 103KiB, 1920x1090, latest.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177755800
Quoted By: >>177755869

>>177748345
>But Utaha was supposed to lose.
>Fifth event: Utaha and the MC run into trouble over the plot with the chief editor. MC gets kicked off his position as Utaha’s editor for this, but it’s revealed that the MC had been planning to leave for a while before then. The MC didn’t want to just be by Utaha but wanted to actually make things and stand as an equal to her. Utaha didn’t want to rely on him anymore and wanted to make her own future. They encourage each other to give it their best as they bid each other farewell and swear that they’ll meet again after they’ve risen to the top of the industry.
>They weren't supposed to be compatible.
>That's what volume 10 of the light novel said.
I bet the anon who made these claims is kicking himself right for being wrong.

>> No.177755868

>>177755685
ESL-kun doesn't visit Saekano threads.

>> No.177755869
Quoted By: >>177756673

>>177755800
Ramember the anons that would state that the spin-off was created to solely make her the heroine, not the love interest? Heh.

>> No.177755893

You know, I'm still perplexed, amongst all harem shows that year (2015, I think?) this one did best, and was a franchising success with tons of mix media stuff and merchandising. I love the show, but the anime was produced by A1 for fuck sakes

>> No.177755926

>>177755893
It was a success due to the girls, and original art.

>> No.177755952

>>177755893
It was also the only harem that could sell +13k in recent years.

>> No.177756026
File: 147KiB, 1200x675, 1501357314978.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756026

Since no-one wants this extremely boring girl I guess I have to do it

>> No.177756047
Quoted By: >>177756174

>>177755691
Utaha always knew that he didn't had a chance, yet she is still tried with her shitty teasing instead of confessing because she knew that she will be rejected, which makes her way more pathetic and coward than Eriri. When Eriri finally understood that Tomoya didn't love her (GS3), she acepted her place as a loser and in the final volume she was looking forward to work with Tomoya and Megumi, her friends. Sadly for Utaha, her only solace was her delusion of believing that Tomoya loved her. Her spin off handled her character much better, but she was awful in the main LN and a terrible loser too.

>> No.177756053

>>177755893
Battle harems have been dead for close to a decade while normal high school romcoms are eternal. Also Saekano had an extremely compelling main heroine that differentiated it from your usual harem.

>> No.177756115
Quoted By: >>177756410

>>177752886
Explain

>> No.177756162

>>177755893
All thanks to Utaha. If it wasn't for her slut pantyhose I wouldn't have bothered with this snorefest.

>> No.177756165
File: 190KiB, 740x1049, ICUA2vY.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756165
Quoted By: >>177756213

>>177755552
Editors and staff are bros. They know what the people want.

>> No.177756174
File: 307KiB, 1150x1536, 1493443778403.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756174

>>177756047
Utaha had already confessed before the series even began and she took Tomoya's "response" as a rejection. That didn't stop her from being who she is, a sexy teasing senpai.

>> No.177756213
File: 56KiB, 580x318, 1497671055184.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756213
Quoted By: >>177756473

>>177756165
>They know what the people want.
Certainly not Eriri.

>> No.177756224
File: 228KiB, 1582x1457, 1422574953117.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756224

Who has the biggest bush?

>> No.177756346

>>177756224
Izumi according to Kurehito's lookalike.
https://yande.re/post/show/457622

>> No.177756394

>>177755092
>Forcing Tomoya to relive his pain.
What a bitch.

>> No.177756400

Being an Eririfag is so embarrassing.

>> No.177756410

>>177756115
Izumi in GS3 claims she has the perfect image of Megumi in her head down to the pubic hair. Megumi says she doesn't have any.

>> No.177756428

>>177756400
This thread has been embarrassing for Eririfags and Utahafags. You nerds need to chill.

>> No.177756442

>>177756410
What a fucking slut

>> No.177756455

>>177756410
Definitive proof she's best girl.

>> No.177756457
Quoted By: >>177756495

>>177756400
Nothing is more embarrassing than being a delusional Utahafag, though.

>> No.177756473

>>177756213
>old ass poll
Yawn.

>> No.177756495

>>177756457
Utahabros did nothing wrong and even Megumibros support them against Eririfags.

>> No.177756506
Quoted By: >>177756883

>>177754649
Did you pull that from your ass somewhere? Regardless, Houki's popularity is undeniable. She popularized a whole line of archetype. Your argument here isn't helping you. Just because you can't accept a change in reality doesn't mean others should have to ignore a poll you don't like. Utaha didn't make the cut. Simple as that.
>For Utaha Tomoya was just a puppy crush
You're contradicting her actions and words. Wanting to sleep with him, trying to make him hate her so he would at least remember her, trying to rape him are not just a puppy crush. She was serious as the other girls. Different is she couldn't obtain Tomoya's affections, and she's worse off than Eriri by far for reasons that have been argued already. So yes, she lost the hardest from an objective standpoint.
>Tomoya was the main driving factor of Eriri's motivations
As a creator which is different than being dependent on romance. Even though she appears emotionally frail, Eriri is strong when it comes to making hard decisions. Even at the cost of friendship or her own feelings for Tomoya. Of course she likes him and doesn't want to hurt him, so she suffers too. But that's a specifically different matter from what motivates her.
>drama with Megumi doesn't come close
Three plus volumes and Eriri crying the most with Megumi, one of which mainly focused on it, say otherwise. A large factor that added to Megumi's personality was because of her drama with Eriri.

>> No.177756516
Quoted By: >>177756528

>>177756400
t.Utahshitter who's getting BTFO in here

>> No.177756528

>>177756516
This thread is a literal slaughter of Eririfags, though.

>> No.177756535
Quoted By: >>177756883

>>177754649
>Yep, there is.
No, you're delusional as this argument up to now have clearly shown in more than one way.
>And no, there was nothing to be fooled by, the story was told from Tomoya's POV and he blatantly didn't like Megumi's personality at first.
You are going against canon and what Maruto intends. It's either you got fooled or you didn't pay attention or maybe you're being stupid for a very specific reason (being a hater).
> argument based on your logic
Except it was you from the start who went down that slipper slope. Maruto wrote it so Megumi got proper development to have her win, but this does not mean every moment was hers. Eriri got plenty of her moments where she shined most when it was her time. Of course you will downplay them and say anything demeaning because you hate her.

>> No.177756546

>>177756495
>Megumibros
Dream on. Utaha isn't better than Eriri and KM isn't better than the main story.

>> No.177756577
File: 547KiB, 1622x1252, yande.re 354406 bathing cleavage digital_version katou_megumi misaki_kurehito naked onsen saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri wet.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756577

>>177756495
Megumifags and Eririfags have been fighting against Utahafags menace for 2 years. Your lies have no power here.

>> No.177756648

>>177756577
This thread says otherwise. It's literally just one or two Eririfags against everyone else.

>> No.177756660
File: 738KiB, 2533x3227, Level 99 Fumino.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756660
Quoted By: >>177756737

>>177756577
Fuminofag here. I can vouch for this.

>> No.177756673
File: 554KiB, 1065x1510, 012.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756673

>>177755136
Only because she never interfered with Utaha and Tomoya, knowing that Utaha was in love with Tomoya.
>>177755869
Or that Mayu was Megumi and Eriri mixed together and that she would win.

>> No.177756689
Quoted By: >>177756716

>>177756648
>It's literally just one or two Utahafags against everyone else
FTFY, Utahafag.

>> No.177756713
File: 1MiB, 4076x5930, yande.re 388250 saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata takase_tomoaki.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756713
Quoted By: >>177756750

>>177756495
Don't pull us into this shit-flining you faggot

>> No.177756716
Quoted By: >>177756775

>>177756689
Not fooling anyone.

>> No.177756737
File: 156KiB, 497x854, megumi.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756737
Quoted By: >>177756996

>>177756660

>> No.177756748

>>177756648
>scan thread
>see more Eririfags than Utahafags
>see Utahafags losing in a debate
>see Megumifags criticizing Utahafags along side Eririfags
>even Fuminofags who are composed of Megumifags and Eririfags are against Utahafags = Senseifags
Utahafags are really delusional today.

>> No.177756750

>>177756713
See >>177748259 >>177748894, etc

>> No.177756775
Quoted By: >>177756826

>>177756716
Indeed. Nobody is fooled by you.

>> No.177756785

>>177756748
How can you write so much bullshit in one post and hope people will blindly believe it?
Maybe if you hadn't tried to argue about popularity or how Eriri wasn't the most pathetic loser you could have had a point.

>> No.177756794
Quoted By: >>177756826

>>177756750
>quote two of your posts

>> No.177756826

>>177756775
>says the eririfag losing every argument in here
>>177756794
Wrong.

>> No.177756849
Quoted By: >>177756922

>>177756750
First one is undeniable you. Pretty sure the second one is you false flagging.

>> No.177756883
Quoted By: >>177758200

>>177756506
Houki being one of the most hated girls ever is undeniable. The author had to axe his own LN due to his favoritism towards her and how his fans hated all the Houki shoehorning.
Teasing is just teasing. Don't try to make it look serious when it was never like that. Utaha's feelings were genuine but she never had any expectations to break unlike Eriri who acted as if Tomoya was part of her property. Eriri's emotional state was always dependent on Tomoya, losing him affected her the hardest, period.
Eriri and Megumi's drama was largely filler and nothing came out of it.

>>177756535
>delusional
Again, don't speedread.
And Tomoya slowly falling in love with the true Megumi is one of the key parts of his character development. It's exactly the message Maruto intended to convey. With this it's clear that you're a speedreader who doesn't understand jack shit.
Eriri hardly had any moment to shine most, even in her few own arcs the bst moments were stolen by Utaha and Megumi and even Izumi. Even Maruto makes fun of this. There is nothing hateful about these facts.

>> No.177756886

>>177756826
>Wrong.
I doubt it.

>> No.177756919
Quoted By: >>177756960

>>177756826
What losing argument? I can't lose when I'm not in one, dumb Utahashitter.

>> No.177756922
Quoted By: >>177757297

>>177756849
Neither is mine. I'm an Utahafag. Though it is funny that you only accuse them of falseflagging after I quoted them and not when they were first posted.

>> No.177756960
File: 192KiB, 1280x720, 1488214369156.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177756960
Quoted By: >>177757057

>>177756919
>Eririnigger trying to play dumb

>> No.177756996

>>177756737
>not megumino
One job

>> No.177757057
Quoted By: >>177757107

>>177756960
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, BTFO Utahashitter.

>> No.177757107
File: 37KiB, 681x563, 1462414327661.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757107

>>177757057
Good. Now go back to defend your shitty waifu.

>> No.177757180
File: 144KiB, 846x1074, 69465002_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757180

Izumi is underrated.

>> No.177757297
Quoted By: >>177757439

>>177756922
Everybody can see that you're an Utahafag. We don't have to be Sherlock to see that. But I'm 120% certain the first quote is you. This little war you are begetting and also this endeavor to get fellow Megumibros on your side to help you sounds is too much to be a coincidence. Hey, you were the one who drew attention to that post. False flagging is merely a natural response to people implying they aren't the same person.

>> No.177757309

>>177747113
the best thing about this show is that I can't choose a favorite, the main 3 are all top tier.

>> No.177757311
File: 131KiB, 1281x1052, Izumi5.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757311

>>177757180
Indeed. She's a fine lass.

>> No.177757354
File: 185KiB, 655x1041, Izumi's izumis.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757354
Quoted By: >>177758784

>>177757311

>> No.177757402
File: 724KiB, 1280x720, spinning Izumi.webm [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757402
Quoted By: >>177758784

>> No.177757406
File: 1MiB, 4140x1600, 1497641213126.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757406
Quoted By: >>177757578

>>177756748
Let them be. Being an Utahafag is suffering nowadays.

>> No.177757439
Quoted By: >>177757873

>>177757297
That Megumifag among some others have been shitting on you Eririfags for a while. Or rather, they never stopped since the good old days of S1. But keep telling yourself that.

>> No.177757500
File: 582KiB, 1585x1193, oppai loli.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757500

>>177757180
better and hotter illustrator than Eriri

>> No.177757507
File: 9KiB, 208x214, th.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757507

>>177756224
>89
>61
>88
>MC has fucked this
>ywn
Gas me please.

>> No.177757568
File: 141KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 03 [720p].mkv-0016.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757568
Quoted By: >>177757632

band girls

>> No.177757578
File: 281KiB, 1065x1510, 044.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757578

>>177757406
Yeah, look at this suffering.

>> No.177757592
File: 2MiB, 2273x7266, e.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757592

Eriri exists for the sole purpose of anal sex.

>> No.177757632
File: 1MiB, 5760x1080, icy tail.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757632

>>177757568
Green > Blue > Red

>> No.177757723

>>177756495
>Megumibros
The same Megumibros that Utahafags claims that her canon LN endd is worse than the non canon spinoff?

>> No.177757746
File: 483KiB, 1543x1091, 1493921589651.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757746

Movie when? I hope there's lewds of the five girls.

>> No.177757804
File: 239KiB, 1080x1512, 4a93S6v.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757804

>> No.177757821
File: 190KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 03 [720p].mkv-0006.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757821

harem end

>> No.177757841
File: 792KiB, 800x1131, 62759822_p0.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757841

>> No.177757848
Quoted By: >>177757905

>>177757723
The very same Utahafag pretending to be one, that is.

>> No.177757873
Quoted By: >>177758195

>>177757439
You are not believable. It's very rare to see Megumifags shit on Eririfag, let alone do such barbaric low quality posting. The war ended years and and there has been peace and friendliness the vast majority of the time. It's a different case when dealing with Utahafags, though. Utahafags such as yourself waged a new war and tried to drag us Megumifags into the trenches. Least to say, we are not pleased, faggot.

>> No.177757904
File: 55KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 04 [720p].mkv-0003.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177757904

>> No.177757905
Quoted By: >>177758275

>>177757723
>>177757848
There will be obviously some disagreements about what's best for them, obviously, or else they wouldn't be Utaha/Megumifags. Come up with a non-stupid argument.

>> No.177758046
File: 579KiB, 724x1386, 64885062_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758046

>> No.177758150

>>177753374
Megumi. But the other girls have to watch as I fuck all of her holes.

>> No.177758195

>>177757873
This is the Eririfag version of what happened. In reality, Utahafags only joined the everlasting Megumi vs Eriri war around summer 2016, attacking Eriri and her fans just like Megumifags did. Since then Eririfags switched their target of shitposting from Megumi to Utaha and that's why a lot of Megumifags stopped counterattacking. It doesn't mean all of them did, since Eririfags are still the worst fans and fans of worst girls are always bullied by most other fans.

>> No.177758200
Quoted By: >>177758586

>>177756883
They hate her now because of favoritism, and yet she's still popular, evident in the ceaseless creation of all her ripoffs running around, many of which are very popular? Kay.
>Teasing is just teasing. Don't try to make it look serious when it was never like that.
Except they wasn't just teasing. She was serious about each and every one, and v13 summed up how she felt and what she expected from Tomoya. You're distorting the truth and going back on your statement. Her feelings were genuine as were her actions to be with him. Both go hand in hand. She didn't expect to win, but that does not mean she didn't have serious feelings or tried to have her way with him. You can't disregard these now out of convenience. Either make a case for each point, or concede as logic demands so.This is the only move you have left.
>largely filler
Weak and pitiful counter. You didn't even try to mount a logical argument.
>speedread
It doesn't exist. But keep fooling yourself here for the sake of trying to win this argument, one where you haven't been winning, btw.
>slowly falling in love with the true Megumi
Yeah, you don't get it. Maruto's writing is too complicated for you, I guess. Newsflash: Tomoya REALIZED he loved Megumi for a year. No shit bonding, getting to know her, and coming to appreciate her more than he first imagined contributed to the outcome. But that's besides the point. IN truth, he had love her since that long. This means that with Eriri there was no chance. It even relates back to what Utaha said to Eriri in GS3, concerning a barrier between him and her. It wasn't simply because of the falling out they had, but it's because Tomoya had already loved someone else.
>hardly
An improvement for hater to say. You're still delusional and wrong, though. Especially considering Utaha was butchered in the second half and was more of a supporting character to Eriri. GS SS are all highly related, GS2 in particular. To sum it up, your comparison is trolling BS.

>> No.177758271
Quoted By: >>177758362

>>177755536
It doesn't seem you're into tsunderes or eccentric types, then. So you like the normal, doormat types? I can already taste the blandness in your choices.

>> No.177758275

>>177757905
Well you never called on the so It seems that you agree.

>> No.177758306
File: 678KiB, 1121x1600, 66778601_p1.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758306

>> No.177758350
File: 101KiB, 1280x720, s.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758350
Quoted By: >>177758382

Appreciate Izumi-chan.

>> No.177758362
Quoted By: >>177758439

>>177758271
Meant for >>177755651

>> No.177758382
File: 97KiB, 1279x1049, d.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758382

>>177758350

>> No.177758423
Quoted By: >>177758479

>>177758195
>summer 2016
At least do some research if you planned on fabricating a cover story. Utahafags started their war in 2017. Utahafags hardly joined in war that had started to deescalate and eventually halted by mid fall. By the time Utahafags started, most Megumifags and Eririfags weren't fighting anymore and were appreciating one another's girl. Thanks to volume 10-11 and GS2.

>> No.177758439

>>177758362
It's not like the other anon's taste was any better

>> No.177758479
Quoted By: >>177758556

>>177758423
Except I've been here since S1, so I know exactly what I'm talking about. You were too busy waging war against Megumifags back then, but Utahafags had already become vocal and active against you by then.

>> No.177758556
File: 50KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Saekano - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.44_[2015.02.05_18.17.01].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758556

>>177758479
It is I who know what I'm talking about. I'm positive I've been here a lot longer than you.
>You
>against Megumifags
>against you
Take your medicine, Utahafag.

>> No.177758565
Quoted By: >>177758671

>>177758195
Megumifags and Eririfags stopped fighting after GS2 but nice history revisionism.

>> No.177758586
Quoted By: >>177760892

>>177758200
No, Houki was just a very bad ripoff of Narusegawa herself. A lot of girls people call "Houki clones" predate Houki, which is why it is such a stupid meme.
Again, Utaha was being facetious in volume 13, only autists would interpret her lines at face value. She knew how to handle her feelings and expectations.
The Megumi Eriri drama was filler, yes. Even the Utaha Eriri drama had meaningful consequences for both of them. Nothing about the already poorly developed friendship between Megumi and Eriri influenced or changed their characters.
It exists, you can stall all you want, or you can simply read the manga, this time slowly and paying attention to Nariyuki's actions and reactions.
Nope. You're making Tomoya's love realization sound complicated. Hindsight is 20/20, but his actions and reactions at the time, especially towards Eriri and his neglecting of Megumi in volume 6 gave no room for an interpretation other than him having the strongest feelings for Eriri.
And wrong again, Eriri never shone the most, not even in the GSs. She got BTFO by Akane in GS1, the most interesting and entertaining thing about GS2 was having Megumi's POV and lead role. Even Utaha outshone Eriri in GS3 by being the voice of the reason and advice.

>> No.177758671
File: 133KiB, 632x439, eririfag.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758671
Quoted By: >>177758856

>>177758556
I can already see you were one of the obnoxious Eririfags when S1 aired. Nice try though, Eririfag. You're proving me right, you stopped shitposting Megumi and began shitposting Utaha during 2016.

>>177758565
Eririfags didn't even post when GS2 was summarized here. They only (shit)posted in anime threads.

>> No.177758683

>>177758556
Back in the day it used to be only Eririfags can dislike Megumi and only Megumifags can dislike Eriri. Now, it's only Eririfags can dislike Utaha, but here's a kicker: only Eririfags can dislike Utaha even though Megumifags do so as well.

>> No.177758722

Too lewd to post here

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64961538

>> No.177758784
Quoted By: >>177758994

>>177757311
>>177757354
>>177757402
>>177757804

Mhm, yes, very nice. She needs to have her butthole tongued.

>> No.177758854

>>177758683
>Now, it's only Eririfags can dislike Utaha, but here's a kicker: only Utahafags can dislike Eriri even though Megumifags do so as well.

Fixed that for you.

>> No.177758856
Quoted By: >>177758917

>>177758671
Hello, idiot. I did that to desensitized Megumi so I could say no. She had a rough start against Utahafags and Eririfags, so that's why. I'm sure you aren't aware of that. If I was a real hater, I would have done a lot worse. My point still stands.

>> No.177758910

>>177758683
Apparently only Megumifags think KM is better than the LN too according to Utahafags.

>> No.177758917
Quoted By: >>177759043

>>177758856
In one of those threads you are even posting her in the middle of one of your typical Eririfag spergouts, but nice try. I'm sure some idiot will believe you.

>> No.177758994
File: 266KiB, 1280x720, SelfreliantBreakableHart.webm [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177758994

>>177758784
I'd rather tongue her tits

>> No.177759043
File: 1MiB, 1046x1636, 1473003069942.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759043
Quoted By: >>177759109

>>177758917
Am I supposed to know what you're talking about when you're accusing me of something I didn't do nor am I aware of? Take your medicine. Geez.

>> No.177759066
File: 1MiB, 1086x1617, 62776452_p0.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759066

>> No.177759080
Quoted By: >>177759257

>>177758910
BUT UTAHA HAD SEX WITH TOMOYA! KM is superior.

>> No.177759109
Quoted By: >>177759277

>>177759043
Let people see for themselves https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/137394003

>> No.177759141
File: 788KiB, 1500x2180, 52389385_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759141
Quoted By: >>177760031

>> No.177759216

>>177747113
THE best girl of course.

>> No.177759257

>>177759080
We just needed to take the saekano from saekano to make KM better.

>> No.177759262
File: 373KiB, 849x1200, 50200921_p2.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759262
Quoted By: >>177760031

>> No.177759277
Quoted By: >>177759448

>>177759109
Okay, and? I'm not the one shitting on her there. Direct your paranoid to some else you have it out for.

>> No.177759333
File: 544KiB, 1000x1000, 68051088_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759333

>>177758910
Utahafags are coming sadder and sadder.

>> No.177759343
File: 562KiB, 875x2500, 51687478_p0.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759343

>> No.177759448
Quoted By: >>177759723

>>177759277
>Megumi pic is exactly part of the chain of an Eririfag shitting on Megumi
Your flimsy act is busted, Eririfag. Try again in another thread and be careful not to fuck up like this.

>> No.177759505
File: 1MiB, 1920x1366, yande.re 362396 bikini breast_grab cleavage hashima_izumi hyoudou_michiru mizuki_ame saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata swimsuits wet yuri.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
177759505

>> No.177759569
File: 438KiB, 826x1200, 56716970_p1.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb