[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/a/ - Anime & Manga


View Post

File: 412KiB, 1443x1602, 5b4abd7f.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154661795 No.154661795 [Reply] [Original]

Post good tsundere characters from recent years.
No overly abusive sluts.

Tomoyo was great.

>> No.154662218
File: 39KiB, 736x414, c6bcabb9c0f9e2a7ef900efba84ae740.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154662218

>>154661795
bestest girl

Hatoko shitters not allowed

>> No.154662726
File: 707KiB, 1053x589, 456786.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154662726

>> No.154663211
Quoted By: >>154664223

>>154662218
She was indeed the best but there's no need to shit on Hatoko

>> No.154663327
File: 94KiB, 726x1032, 1470006562801.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154663327

>> No.154664135
File: 31KiB, 480x713, 2e9.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154664135

>>154661795
Posting #1 tsundere tomato

>> No.154664223

>>154663211
Specially when Hatoko was the best girl.

>> No.154664236
Quoted By: >>154666143

>>154661795
>>154662726
If you think these are good examples of tsundere, you don't understand what tsundere is.

>> No.154665392
File: 1MiB, 540x405, 1460870591437.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154665392
Quoted By: >>154667474

>>154661795
this is the only one I can think of

>> No.154665593

>>154661795
>Tsunderes
>good

Pick one

>> No.154666143

>>154664236
If you think it's only the shitty, overly abusive, tit-complexed tsunderie midgets qualify as tsundere, fuck off.

>> No.154666198

>>154661795
I can really think of any good tsundere. I am always fucking annoyed by that trope, especially if the MC is a doormat.

>> No.154667474
File: 190KiB, 850x1272, Tsukiumi2.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154667474

>>154665392

>> No.154667586

>>154661795
What does overly abusive means? If a character feels genuine frustration towards someone, specially someone close to her, it would only be natural to release that frustration in the form of "violence", is a natural and perfectly sane way to do so. Again, what are you talking about?

>> No.154667637
Quoted By: >>154667822

>>154667586
>it would only be natural to release that frustration in the form of "violence", is a natural and perfectly sane way to do so
I think you might need to take an anger management course.

>> No.154667735
Quoted By: >>154667829

>>154661795

For a tsundere to be good she needs a good MC to bounce off, a tsundere with a doormat of an MC is a horrid sight.

>> No.154667801
File: 503KiB, 480x655, 1416766316010.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154667801

>> No.154667822

>>154667637
And what does that even means? I don't have those feelings towards no one, but if two persons do, and they have conflict feelings between each other, maybe that could help? Not that we have an anime about a couple going into a couple therapy. Or we do? Now i'm curious.

>> No.154667829
File: 371KiB, 1920x1080, gu9pEJk.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154667829

>>154667735
Like this?

>>154667586
>it would only be natural to release that frustration in the form of "violence"
>natural
Seek professional help

>> No.154667969
Quoted By: >>154668102

>>154667829
>seek professinal help
If basic human emotions make you feel so insecure then you are the one that need to be checked. Again, what does overly abusive means? And this time in proper english.

>> No.154668102
Quoted By: >>154668200

>>154667969
>hitting and screaming at people for no good reason
>natural
What third world country are you from?

>> No.154668200
Quoted By: >>154668301

>>154668102
>hitting and screaming at people for no good reason
Who are you quoting my good friend? Yes, screaming and hitting people for no good reason it means that the person have several brain problems,but what have that to do with my post?

>> No.154668264

>>154661795
>post boring decaf tsunderes
may as well post Megumin at this point, pleb taste.

>> No.154668301
Quoted By: >>154668441

>>154668200
That's what tsunderes do. You're calling behavior like that natural.

>> No.154668359
File: 157KiB, 1440x810, 1421773527531.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154668359
Quoted By: >>154668532

>>154662218
DELET

Hatoko is best. Tomoyo a shit.

>> No.154668406

People that complain about a tsundere being violent are fucking pussies. I don't mean to be that guy, but whenever a female is violent to me I COULD hit her back but I don't because it doesn't hurt me when I am physically stronger than her and I could just simply report her to the police. But either way, these are fictional characters. Why the fuck is this even a problem? Just stop watching it if it makes you this angry you fucking tool.

Fuck I hate you faggots

>Inb4 whiteknight cuck
I see women as inferior to men when it comes to anything else but baby making.

>> No.154668441
Quoted By: >>154668578

>>154668301
For no good reason? That's a vague thing to say. So by your standards, "overly abusive" means having no reason? In general most tsunders are like that precisely cause they have problems showing her feelings but if you say that as long they don't have a good reason then I agree with you.

>> No.154668446
File: 1MiB, 1013x3478, Children of the Trough...png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154668446

>>154667801

>> No.154668532

>>154668359

>Hatoko is best

Not a chance, even Chifuyu was better, that's right a generic loli. Hatoko is shiiiiiit.

>> No.154668537
File: 34KiB, 420x315, eri2304.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154668537

>tfw no tsundere will ever top Eri.

>> No.154668578
Quoted By: >>154668816

>>154668441
"Having problems showing their feelings" isn't a proper reason to get violent. That's just them taking out their own personal issues on others.

>> No.154668596
File: 158KiB, 1280x720, 1428864885360.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154668596

>>154668532
Kill yourself.

Hatoko was great.

Real best girl is Mirei though.

>> No.154668681
Quoted By: >>154668823

>>154668406
>Why the fuck is this even a problem?
Because instead of tsunderes, you could have a character that isn't annoying as fuck instead.

>> No.154668816

>>154668578
Hold on, first, what would be the problem with that? That sounds cute in any case, a girl with problems that have a hard time trusting others, start building up a relationship with the MC whcih accept her, to begin wtih I don't see the problem with that.
Secondly, it was just a general way to refer to a tsundere, the reason why its what I was talking about, the reason for that behavior change from character to character, just because she's "abusive" it doesn't mean nothing if you don't care about the why.
40 minutes here and I don't even know what you are complaining about.

>> No.154668823

>>154668681
You mean one that isn't capable of showing anger right?

I'm kidding but I'm sure that type of character appeals to a certain crowd. So once again, you could simply watch something else.

>> No.154668945
Quoted By: >>154669411

>>154668823
>you could simply watch something else.
Except pretty much any harem or even romance series has the token insufferable tsundere win. One of the few exceptions where best girl wins is fucking Naruto of all things. Tsunderes are far too overused for how offputting they are to many viewers.

>> No.154668996
Quoted By: >>154669047

>>154668532

Easily second best.

Tomoyo is definitely best, her character has a lot more going to her than this girl, despite Kudou's power steal ability, for shame, I was really rooting for her. She's really fucking cute, but she's a normie dude.

>> No.154669021
File: 297KiB, 1280x1410, 8855d9798e2d15cb4ffb5bab4447ac69.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669021

>>154661795
easy

>> No.154669028
Quoted By: >>154669411

>>154668823
That is what I don't get, so ok, you don't like tsunderes, but the reason why you don't it's because you simply don't care for that character and by not caring is why you don't get to see the other side which is the reason why other people do like her. I still get to see a complain against a tsundere other than "what a violent bitch".

>> No.154669047

>>154668996
Meant for:
>>154668596

Fug

>> No.154669411
Quoted By: >>154674617

>>154668945
Then stop watching harems or pick a different hobby

>>154669028
I don't like or hate tsunderes

But as far as complaining goes it's very annoying to hear about all the time.

>> No.154669488
Quoted By: >>154669530

>>154668406
>People that complain about a tsundere being violent are fucking pussies
Nah, you're just a faggot.

>> No.154669514
Quoted By: >>154669594

>>154667829

I haven't watched that one but basically a tsundere is enjoyable if the MC teases the tsundere for their reactions and/or the MC brushes off whenever they get mad.

>> No.154669530
Quoted By: >>154669781

>>154669488
Fight me IRL dude

Houston Texas

Let's go

>> No.154669594

>>154669514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7DAfJNSLxk

>> No.154669622
File: 574KiB, 1280x1348, 1415225322586.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669622
Quoted By: >>154671147

>>154661795
>>154662218
Great taste.

>> No.154669640
File: 140KiB, 1920x1080, Big Order - 07.mkv_snapshot_16.44_[2017.03.10_23.53.12].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669640

This girl was kind of a brodere, at least when she was under mind control.

>> No.154669681
File: 109KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.07_[2017.02.22_15.33.45].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669681

>> No.154669715
File: 47KiB, 720x480, [170203] Shoujo Ramune - Episode 2.mp4_snapshot_09.02_[2017.02.04_19.10.59].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669715

excuse the aspect ratio

>> No.154669771
File: 182KiB, 1920x1080, [ReinForce] Masou Gakuen HxH - SP3 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.58_[2017.01.07_00.02.39].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669771

>> No.154669781
File: 9KiB, 203x255, 1485237259027.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669781
Quoted By: >>154669802

>>154669530

>> No.154669791
File: 364KiB, 500x375, kurisu finger twirl.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669791

>> No.154669802

>>154669781
Didn't think so

>> No.154669807
File: 69KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] WWW.Working!! - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.11_[2016.12.03_21.34.24].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669807

Tsundere of the decade.

>> No.154669833
File: 98KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] WWW.Working!! - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.09_[2016.12.03_21.42.49].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669833
Quoted By: >>154670824

>>154669807

>> No.154669905
File: 244KiB, 1268x1443, 1460660523652.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669905

>>154661795

>> No.154669980
File: 98KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.26_[2016.08.26_18.54.24].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154669980

>> No.154670010
File: 103KiB, 1280x720, [HorribleSubs] New Game! - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.21_[2016.08.18_16.25.44].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670010

>> No.154670036

>>154667801
Dragon.Fucker.

>> No.154670060
File: 1MiB, 1200x1600, 1487360768375.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670060

>> No.154670094
File: 2MiB, 1280x1266, 1413746087118.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670094
Quoted By: >>154671147

>> No.154670160
File: 60KiB, 1280x720, the smile.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670160
Quoted By: >>154674586

The queen.

>> No.154670203
File: 177KiB, 640x480, image.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670203

I don't know if she counts.

>> No.154670278
File: 113KiB, 700x1176, 1435893256857.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670278
Quoted By: >>154670389

>> No.154670320
File: 87KiB, 1280x720, 1470872591017.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670320
Quoted By: >>154671147

>> No.154670332
File: 315KiB, 1916x2023, 1396174815029.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670332

>>154662726
Oh yes.

>> No.154670344
File: 820KiB, 1049x1585, 1398105563049.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670344

>> No.154670389
File: 435KiB, 480x270, 1403239763057.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670389

>>154670278
Lots of good, albeit forgettable, waifu in this anime.

>> No.154670480
File: 93KiB, 800x1000, 1449396774362.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670480

>>154661795

>> No.154670521
File: 387KiB, 1920x2119, 731cb408dc45b0c631854e1034b443d5.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670521

Underrated.

>> No.154670600
File: 263KiB, 899x915, sweaty_erina.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670600
Quoted By: >>154670673

>>154661795

>> No.154670673
File: 47KiB, 320x380, 14844289630680.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670673

>>154670600
>nakiri
>good tsundere
>good

>> No.154670689
File: 813KiB, 1440x1500, 1416935821756.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670689
Quoted By: >>154670746

>> No.154670732
File: 401KiB, 1920x1440, 1427790201688.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670732

>>154661795

>> No.154670746

>>154670689
/thread

Abandon thread guise

>> No.154670766
File: 102KiB, 1280x720, [FFF] Shokugeki no Souma - 14 [A70FADF7].mkv_snapshot_17.58_[2016.02.13_01.24.43].jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670766

>>154670673
He's not wrong, pleb.

>> No.154670824

>>154669807
>>154669833
I'm so glad this anime had so many happy endings.

>> No.154670832
File: 2MiB, 5932x4088, 1447184401211.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670832

Both for each other.

>> No.154670974
File: 479KiB, 540x694, OTP4.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154670974

>>154670673
What was the last chapter you read anon? I can only assume you've stopped reading it or weren't paying close enough attention to see how much better Erina has become.

>> No.154670980

>>154668596
I was going to save this just in case I hadn't already but for the life of my I can remember what that shitty show was called.

>> No.154671137
File: 1022KiB, 1279x2129, 1418940390401.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154671137

Flat is justice.

>> No.154671147
File: 278KiB, 500x281, DD.gif [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154671147

>>154661795
>>154662218
>>154669622
pretty much the only one recently
Good tsunderes don't really happen much anymore.

>>154670320
"Tsundere" is debatable here. I don't really consider her one.

>>154670094
fake tsundere doesn't mean good tsundere

>> No.154671318
File: 362KiB, 1200x559, kek.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
154671318

>>154668532
>Hatoko is shiiiiiit.
This. Hard.

>>154668596
>Mirei
The irrelevant delusional retard? No, just no.

>> No.154674586

>>154670160
The shittest

>> No.154674617

>>154669411
Or, you know, harems could have main girls who aren't tsunderes for once. They'd be far more enjoyable that way.



Theme [ FoolFuuka - Default / FoolFuuka - Midnight / Fuuka / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba B ]